Wednesday 6 February 2013

NOTD: Revlon Colorstay 'Vintage Rose'

So i went a little nail varnish crazy the other day in the Boots 3-for-2 offers and ended up with about 8 nail varnishes. Don't ask me how that adds up to 3-for-2! Here one of the polishes i got-Revlon's Vintage Rose!


Its the first polish i bought from this colorstay range and i really like it so far. Its lasted really well with minimal chipping and i've had loads of complements on the colour! Its a lot darker on the nails than in the photo but i struggled to get a good one! The Daily Varnish has better photos of this polish which you can see here

I'd really recommend this polish and can't wait to try the other colours i bought from this range! 

What are your thoughts on Revlon's nail varnishes? 
Becky xx

3 comments:

  1. That colour really does look lovely! I've never actually tried any of the Revlon nail polishes which is a bit of a surprise because I'm a bit nail obsessed - maybe I'll have to give one a try!

    Katie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely colour, I love 3 for 2 deals as well! I have a couple revlon polishes and they are lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous shade!


    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete