Saturday 2 February 2013

Comfy, cosy, revision OOTD

So i spent a lot of January in my room revising. Comfort and warmth are often my number 1 priority! Here are a few pictures i took of my outfit one day...


The top is one i got last spring from the Tall section of Dorothy Perkins- as i am very tall! I wore this over Topshop leggings, again from the Tall section, as they're much comfier to sit in than jeans! 

And of course you need some fuzzy socks!! 


Excuse the horrible face photo but i was keen to get back to work, and am not a fan of taking photos of my face anyways! I like to keep my make up pretty simple most of the time when it comes to revision. I wish i could remember which foundation this is as it photographed well! 

But keep an eye out for my upcoming January Favourites as there'll be lots of products that helped me through the revision period! 
Becky x



No comments:

Post a Comment