Tuesday 28 August 2012

August favourites 2012

Wohoo my first favourites post! I've loved this month! I'm really enjoying my break from uni, if anything uni's taught me to love home again and how lucky i have it to have a stable family and home to come back to!

So here are my favourite products for this month...



Soap and Glory Scrub 'Em and Leave 'Em body buff

I bought this as i wanted a new scrub and Soap and Glory products were 3 for 2 at Boots at the time! I have to say i'm very impressed! It smells divine, the actual scrub is gorgeously pink and my skin feels so smooth after i've used it. I'm nearly 6ft tall and i'd say i'd get about 5 full body scrubs out of a tub maybe more! Will definitely be repurchasing! 

Venus Breeze Razor

I love this razor! Bye bye disposables, it's time i started really taking care of my skin by using good quality shaving products! I bought this after zoella talked about it in her favourites video! The razor is pink and the razor heads smell divine (there's a scratch and sniff on the packaging, if you ever see it be sure to give it a sniff!) and they have 2 pink moisturising pads either side of the blades which keep the skin happy! The idea is to use it wet or in the shower and the pads provide a lather. This is actually really hard to use dry so if that's your thing i wouldn't recommend this! From now on i'm definitely investing in shaving! 


No. 7 Beautiful Skin Cleansing Water

This is a lovely cleanser- i might be able to find better but for the £9 price tag it does quite well! My skin gets on well with it and i think it does a better job of removing make-up than cream cleansers! This is something i've totally incorporated into my skin care routine and have really enjoyed using! 


 Benefit The Porefessional Primer

Everyone knows about this product so i won't go on about it too much! I got my sample from Glamour magazine when they did their annual collaboration with Benefit. It's lasted me well. I use this on my nose where i have larger pores and make up doesn't last as well. This product really helps with that and i will definitely be purchasing the full size! 

Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua foundation in B10 

I've really been into lesser coverage foundations lately and this is a great one! I only used to use it as a "layering foundation" ie i'd apply it over what was left of my day foundation ready for an evening out. But now i embrace its more natural coverage. It still let's some of my flaws show through but just makes my skin look much better. See it in my FOTD blog post here

Maybelline Lash Stiletto Voluptuous Mascara


I wasn't very impressed with this mascara but after it's dried out a bit I'm in love! It gives great length and definition to my lashes! I will repurchase this soon! 


As you can see the wand is slightly curved which helps to "push the lashes up." 

Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balmstain in Honey 


One of Revlon's newest releases. The UK didn't get the same colour selection that the US get- no surprise there. But to me Honey is the most wearable and it has been gracing my lips a lot this month! I don't need a mirror to apply so it's great on the go and is actually quite moisturising on the lips! 

Here are a few pics of me wearing it...




Yes those are my lips, i'm not pouting i promise! 

So there are my favourites, what are yours? 
Becky xoxo





3 comments:

  1. i'm loving the venus breeze razor too! and the chanel foundation is really good. following you now:) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that foundation from Chanel!! It looks so natural yet luminescent!
    Hope you give my blog a visit sometimes~! :)

    xoxo

    http://glam-mania.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo definitely gonna give some of these products a try! I already use the lash stiletto and I love it! :)

    xoxo Breanna

    ReplyDelete