Sunday 9 September 2012

5 Random things #1

So just a few random things that you may or may not find interesting! When i collect enough random little things together then this will become the first randoms post :D

-I'm really into the dubai 92 radio station. I quite like listening to the radio at uni sometimes cause it saves me getting to into what's playing and faffing about picking a song etc. I picked this station up when on holiday in dubai recently. Its an english station i assume aimed at english speakers living in dubai. It plays a great mix of chart and songs that come on and you go "wow i haven't heard this song in agesss." And if you're me you proceed to sing the songs badly at your boyfriend to have him half humour you, half have no clue what you're going on about. You then proceed to feel sorry that his childhood was deprived of Steal My Sunshine and other such classics (for example this one came on while i wrote this)   

-The jeans i just got from next have fake pockets! I'm so disappointed! Lesson learned to check for pockets before purchase next time! *Update* my mum just told me that some shops sew up the pockets on items so that people don't steal things in them! I just need to unpick them wohoo!!  

-i made the first 30 seconds of this song into a ringtone on my iphone using this tutorial. I have to say i'm pretty chuffed with myself :D I've always loved lisa mitchell since her song Neapolitan Dreams was used in a fabric softener advert forever ago! As soon as i heard the opening bars of Spiritus i knew i wanted it to be a ringtone! Go me for finally working out how! I now sit there willing my phone to ring so i can listen to my handiwork!

-I seem to be the only person in my family obsessed with the great british bake off! Even someone like my nan who i'd thought would love it didn't seem fussed.. am i sad or do i just have a strange family? The show reallyyy makes me want to bake! If only there were more hours in the day! 

-Lastly i went to the hairdressers last week for a cut. I also had my full fringe changed into a side fringe. I'm not sure how i like it yet- some days it goes well, others go badly! I know its all about getting used to it as i've had a full fringe all my 20 years of life! So i'm giving it a trial period and i might change it or keep it! Who knows! 


That's all for know! Hope you enjoyed my 5 random things! 
Becky xoxo 

8 comments:

  1. The jean pockets one was funny! I hate not having pockets. Cute blog, just followed.

    Follow back?
    notanobession.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I'll have to find a way to unpick them with no sewing kit in my uni house!
      Oo yeh i'll check out your blog!
      Becky xx

      Delete
  2. I hate fake pockets! Pointless aren't they!

    If you want to follow each other on GFC just pop by and tell me and then I'll follow back!

    http://deonnep.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! Hopefully i can unpick them!
      Becky xx

      Delete
  3. Hi Becky,

    Love your blog!

    I nominated you for a Liebster Award! You can view the details here:
    http://makeupbuzzer.blogspot.nl/2012/09/liebster-award.html

    xx,Elena

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU!! I can't wait to write it!
      Becky xx

      Delete
  4. how annoying not having pockets!where are you supposed to put your lipbalm eyyy? and I'm sharing your love for great British bake off <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha or my phone! I keep having to put my stuff in my back pockets! So annoying!
      Isn't it the best?!? I love it :D
      Becky xx

      Delete